Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p916028472-5.jpg

Now that's cooking!
It does bother me she's not wearing a hair net over the pan.:lol:
Again nice shot.

Not bad.

The large bright side of the cabinet is really hurting the overall composition of the image. Also, she doesn't look all that comfortable, was this her first photo shoot of this type? I've heard that most people will need a couple shoots under their belt, before they really learn to be comfortable in this situation.

Mike: I am not sure.. this is part of the boudoir and my first time. Her idea to pose in the kitchen with apron.

I love the concept, it's got that pin-up feel and it's certainly sexy. I just think that either her expression kills the shot (or just that it could have been so much better if she had a devilish grin). Even in the other shot I've seen with this girl (on the floor), she just doesn't look 'into it'....if you know what I mean. Maybe that's just how she looks...but like I said, I've heard it from many sources....it takes practice and experience before they are comfortable enough, doing this kind of shoot, to give you those great expressions.

I love the pose and don't mind her gaze. It looks like the processing is getting away from you with a halo around the figure. It's especially noticeable around the legs. Mike is very right. Compositional, the big white rectangle is demanding too much attention. Love the concept though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back