Nude In Public

blackepix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblackmoore.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so i've recently seen a set where the models are posing nude in public urban areas. I didn't see any pedestrians or spectators around so I'm guessing the clothes came off and shots were taken quickly to avoid trouble. I am trying to figure out how to execute a shoot like this. Any ideas, tips, method suggestions, or advice?

Clothes off before with a long coat on, slip the coat off when it's quiet get the shot and back on with the coat

Sweat pants, sweat shirt, flip flops.

On thing to consider, when shooting nudes, is skin indentation from clothing. You know those marks on the skin from where tight clothing is pressing on it....you probably don't want those on the model when you're shooting. Things like the elastic waist on sweat pants or underwear may cause this, tight jeans/pants, bras can be especially bad.

This is why, for a nude studio session, it's often advisable to have the model get nude and relax (probably in a robe) for a while.

So if you are gong to be doing a quick hit nude shoot in public, I'd think that the long coat might be the best idea.

Clothes off before with a long coat on, slip the coat off when it's quiet get the shot and back on with the coat

Gary's got experience in this area...

Gary's got experience in this area...

All I've seen from him are dogs and the ocassional cow..... where are the birds? :lol:

A taster
545307480_DoiKh-M.jpg

Most reactions

Back