Number 98

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this as an interdimensional piece...in hindsight I wish I'd placed my g/f in front of the camera and to the right, including her as another dimension. Processing choice to enhance contrast and editorial look.
332918260_bsjUN-L.jpg

whoa, don't know where to look first, very busy picture. too bad about those letters on the window, they don't really belong.

I like this. Makes you look and look. And look.
Good. There is what is behind you two (is it you with the sweater slung around your shoulders?), i.e. the facades on the other side of the street, then there is you taking the photo (middle of the street), then the plane of the wall and window of the house you were photographing, and then what is BEHIND the window. Great.
The letters ... :scratch: well, at least in part they repeat the 98 of the house number, albeit only in part and the other way round. But they do!

whoa, don't know where to look first, very busy picture. too bad about those letters on the window, they don't really belong.

thanks for commenting ernie.

I like this. Makes you look and look. And look.
Good. There is what is behind you two (is it you with the sweater slung around your shoulders?), i.e. the facades on the other side of the street, then there is you taking the photo (middle of the street), then the plane of the wall and window of the house you were photographing, and then what is BEHIND the window. Great.
The letters ... :scratch: well, at least in part they repeat the 98 of the house number, albeit only in part and the other way round. But they do!

thanks Corinna :D....no the person with the sweater is my nephew, I am in the middle of the chrome stand, barely visible and if I had placed my g/f in the frame to the right she would have obscured the letters somewhat.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back