What's new

Nuthin' to see here...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just move it along...

Mystic%20Aquarium%20-%20010.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks. But... um... did you see it? :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Me too. I should have done one from the other side of the bridge... you really couldn't see them at ALL, but the light was less ideal there. :)
 
:meh: O, i really missed that and referring to the beauty of the those leaves only; now i see ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
hehe... My daughters were like "Daddy, a frog!!" I was like "uhhh... where?"
 
YOU COULD TOTALLY MAKE IT STAND OUT MORE WITH THE COLOR PLASH EFFECT I HAVE ON MY IPHONE!!!111!1!!!! IT MAKES MOST OF THE PICTURE BLACK AND WHITE, BUT THE FROG COULD BE GREEN!!!!!
 
YOU COULD TOTALLY MAKE IT STAND OUT MORE WITH THE COLOR PLASH EFFECT I HAVE ON MY IPHONE!!!111!1!!!! IT MAKES MOST OF THE PICTURE BLACK AND WHITE, BUT THE FROG COULD BE GREEN!!!!!
So that would be something like selective coloring?




That would suck big fat hairy ones!
 
YOU COULD TOTALLY MAKE IT STAND OUT MORE WITH THE COLOR PLASH EFFECT I HAVE ON MY IPHONE!!!111!1!!!! IT MAKES MOST OF THE PICTURE BLACK AND WHITE, BUT THE FROG COULD BE GREEN!!!!!
So that would be something like selective coloring?




That would suck big fat hairy ones!
So I take it you don't like the idea much?
 
Pro tip: somebody including 1's along with their '!'s generally indicates sarcasm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom