What's new

NY in Vegas

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A quick grab from the drivers seat at a red light :lol: Shot in IR with the 17-85mm, then converted to b/w.

Terri, I tried to catch a coaster rolling by, but never got one. Still love your shot of this place you posted about a year ago!


112255762-O.jpg
 
Thanks.

I actually left the distortion on this one. I liked the angles of the corner buildings. Kind of draws your eyes inward toward the center of the shot. If I had my way, it would have been taken with about an 8mm fisheye :D
 
Not to bad for a quick snap at a red light. haha :D

Awesome. I really need to get to grips with IR photography
 
I like the tones. Sheesh, even just snapping one off quickly at a red light and you get a great result like that!....
 
I wish my quick snaps at red lights turned out this good. Another really awesome shot bro.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom