What's new

NYC photos

Ann_Hells

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Princeton
I had to wait in line for a really long time in this one building so I took some photos.

100_0427.jpg


100_0428.jpg


100_04297.jpg
 
yep, cool shots!

welcome to TPF ...and get them nails done! :mrgreen:
 
thank you photogal and JohnMikal.
haha this nail polish has been on since June. My grnadmother was yelling at me the other day because she said I had "witch nails" haha.
 
Hehe, love the last one. I try and take shots in nyc, but I live right next to nyc and i go there alot, and i know how annoyed i get when people stop and take pictures and I don't want people to get annoyed with me heh. But the last one way great. Was that on purpose?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom