What's new

NZ Beauty

nox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Auckland, NZ
Found this little beauty growing in our backyard. I found it to be really attaractive. Flower colors are all orignal, no editing, just the background was desturated to make the flower stand out.



Hope to get all your feedback.
 
Welcome to the forum

That is definitely a nice flower, I like the symmetry.

I'd like to see the ends of the petals a bit sharper, it looks like they a little soft due to the shallow depth of field. Was the background green before you desaturated it? I was just thinking that the flower would stand out well on it's own...without the desaturation. A green background may even set it off nicely. You could try to blur the background to emphasize the flower, just an idea anyway.
 
Waddaya doin critiquing a snapshot Mike :greenpbl: :lol:.

Kia ora, welcome to the forum! Nice flower too.
 
kia ora & welcome to the forum!

nice shot, nox - do you think you can post a larger pic?
 
First, Welcome to TPF.

I love the photo - nice color in the flower and your desaturation really makes it pop out. Very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom