Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a call that they cancelled classes tonight. We're scheduled to get a 1/4" layer of ice between now and the morning. That's 5 hours that I get back to myself. I've never had college classes cancelled before. Whatever will I do with 5 extra hours???????????????????????

:smileys:

But that's what I do all day at work. Maybe I should study for that exam that I was supposed to have tonight but wasn't prepared for. NAH, that would be too much like preparing!

An instructor once told me that Education is one of, if not the only thing that we are happy to accept less of, for the money we pay.

For the amount of money we pay for education, you would think we would demand to get as much as we can... :roll:

Stay inside and cuddle with your tiger.

Big Mike said:
An instructor once told me that Education is one of, if not the only thing that we are happy to accept less of, for the money we pay.

For the amount of money we pay for education, you would think we would demand to get as much as we can... :roll:

LOL, I never thought of it that way. Don't get me wrong, I love school but a night off is a rare treat. And yes, I think I will cuddle and have some hot chocolate and watch the snow fall.

AlisonS said:
Big Mike said:

LOL, I never thought of it that way. Don't get me wrong, I love school but a night off is a rare treat. And yes, I think I will cuddle and have some hot chocolate and watch the snow fall.

I've just screwed up my list of suggestions and put them in the bin. Have fun and keep warm ;-)

Ohhh I'm jealous!! I had to spend 10 hours at school today! since 7 am!

10 hoursss???? i thought my day was long today... i was there from around 9:30am until around 5:00. I hate tuesdays..... :?

but with your free time, I would do something completely unrelated to school :D

Most reactions

Back