Occupy DC - a man from Massachusetts C/C welcome

Thanks.

I realize that some readers might think I am being hypocritical by 'arguing' about C/C.
I don't think that is what I am doing. We all have purposes and beliefs about what we do and, as I've gotten older (much), I tend to want to do things in a certain way.
If I don't agree with what someone says, I am grateful that they took the time to look and respond, but if I think I like it my way better, it will stay my way.
There can be different and correct opinions about any work of art - once we get past the technical issues - and those are never stronger than in composition.
Again, thanks to PhotoTish, oldmacman and blacksheep for critical points.

Lew

Is this a work of art?

I sure don't think so. And if it's PJ work, then go back to everything that has been said.

No matter how you put it Lew, you have a hell of a time accepting any critical posts about your work. Not that I care one bit. You're the man and if you want it to be whatever way you want it be, I'm fine with it. But why ask for C&C that you never really accept?

Luckily enough, cloudwalker has proved himself enough to me in the past, that I ignore his posts.
I'm certain that will make my day better.

#5 is one of my favs I think.

Most reactions

Back