Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple pic's I hope to get some C&C on. Thanks
IMG_0105.jpg

Seagull-2.jpg

Flower.jpg

Last edited:
Great captures.
I like the first one..very nice details.

#2 is the best for sure!! very nicely done!!

Sorry, but they are all underexposed. The second one has a crooked horizon and the third just doesn't do much for me in terms of composition.

I think with some corrections in post processing, the second would look nice...

Here is a quick edit I did to bring out the sharpness and colors...

3011382964_65a90b20eb_o.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guy's. Thanks Lycca for pointing out the angled horizon, I seem to always miss that. As for the underexposure, I like the pic's that way, it makes to seem more dramatic. To each is own I guess.

Sorry, but they are all underexposed. The second one has a crooked horizon and the third just doesn't do much for me in terms of composition.

I think with some corrections in post processing, the second would look nice...

As for the underexposure, I like the pic's that way, it makes to seem more dramatic. To each is own I guess.

You should get the exposure correct when you shoot so you dont lose any details. if you like the darker look it gives you i would suggest doing it in post processing just in case you dont like the look it gives.

You should get the exposure correct when you shoot so you dont lose any details. if you like the darker look it gives you i would suggest doing it in post processing just in case you dont like the look it gives.

Yea I did the under exposing in lightroom, I normally shoot the correct exposure and then edit after. Thanks

Most reactions

Back