What's new

Ocean shot

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im not quite sure what this is,But I thought it looked good so I took a picture of it,What do you think.

sunsetharbour.jpg
 
well, i don't know. i don't like it though, the color is very off. and i don't like how the horizon cuts through the basket.
 
Hmmm I hope someone chimes in and tells us what it is.
 
I know what it is. It was a science experiment performed by universities around the country's ocean front states. I think they were studying whale psychology.

There once was a ball tied to the end of that rope...much like a tether ball. They wanted to see if the whales would be smart enough or curious enough to try to bump the floating buoy thing just right so the ball would be thrown up into the basket a the top of the pole. To my knowledge it was a failed experiment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom