What's new

OCF of my dog....

JAC526

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
237
Location
Cincinnati OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I just received my light stands and convertible umbrella and decided to practice on my most willing family member....my dog Ringo. I used a shoot thru umbrella that was placed just short of his side camera right and about 45 degrees above. Shot at 1/160 and f8.

I would like critique on the lighting please.


untitled-7849 by JChick526, on Flickr

This was him when we started. About 15 seconds later he was bored of the whole thing and I got this:


untitled-7854 by JChick526, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Joe
 
Lovely dog ...excellent image too; i did not want that towel in front, even though its purpose found justified in the second image

Regards :D
 
Lighting looks great to me and what an adorable subject!
 
Lovely dog ...excellent image too; i did not want that towel in front, even though its purpose found justified in the second image

Regards :D

Yeah I have to agree...although it was the only way to get him to relax enough to get his photo taken.
 
Lighting looks great to me and what an adorable subject!

My other dog is a Pomeranian who is also adorable. But he is afraid of the umbrella.

Thanks for your comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom