Oct '07 Photo Challenge - "Window"

I took three shots for this but I am not happy with any of them. I'm out

Me too. I tried really hard since this was my first challenge. I only had about a week though, and I really couldnt get anything worthy of entering :(

Maybe next time

Me too. I tried really hard since this was my first challenge. I only had about a week though, and I really couldnt get anything worthy of entering :(

Maybe next time

Stop hurting your brain by trying too hard. Just enter and have fun. That's what I do. :lmao: I just looked through recent photos for one that kind of fit the theme. (can't say more)

No one is going to say "your photos stink" or be upset if it's not a Stieglitz.

Unless you live somewhere, where they don't have windows? :mrgreen:

Thank you for the encouragement. I had one picture, but when I tried to analyze it myself, I kept spinning in circles. I think that means I didnt like it lol. Well, I liked the picture, hated the lighting :(

I'll definitely try not to be so critical of myself next time

Thank you for the encouragement. I had one picture, but when I tried to analyze it myself, I kept spinning in circles. I think that means I didnt like it lol. Well, I liked the picture, hated the lighting :(

I'll definitely try not to be so critical of myself next time

The contest is anonymous. Like Dragnet, that protects the innocent (and lame and lazy) which would be myself. :wink:

I'll be honest. I'm never a front runner and I don't vote for my own photo. If I get one or two votes, I'm very happy that someone liked it. That's as good as a win?

Usually I just find something in my shoe boxes or the archive CDs, that fits the topic. Whip it up a little in Elements, and submit.

I think it's supposed to be fun and entertaining! Maybe I'm wrong and have a "bad attitude". :lmao:

What happened, did someone kidnap TwistMyArm? Maybe there were so many entries, that it's taking two days to get the poll made. :confused:

Yeah. I like the concept of assignments though. Makes me always keep my eyes open :)

I cant wait to see the october photos. Oh the suspense!

Any idea how long it might be till the poll goes up?

*EDIT* Just realised i dont have enough posts to vote for my own photo lol.

Yes, sorry for the delays guys. I've just been a lot busier at work this week then I thought I would be. Anyway I'll be posting them this afternoon so stay tuned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back