What's new

October sunset

xxjordanexx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First off, I am very new to photography so this was my first time trying to shoot in manual mode. I want to know what i could have done to make this picture better so C&C is welcome. Enjoy!


October sunset over lake by xxjordanexx, on Flickr
 
love the reflection on the water cant give any advice but do like the pic
 
Thanks, its my best picture yet.
 
Too much empty black space. I would crop some on the bottom and a little on the right side. Otherwise a great photo.

skieur
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom