Odd Request

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like the title says I have an odd request for you folks if you'll be so kind to help me. I would do it myself but I don't have any photoshop like software to do it with plus I think the different perspectives people do it with may add to it. So what is it that I ask?

There's a phrase that's a bit of an inside joke between my wife and I, "The yellow dog barks at the white, hovering Pontiac." and I'd like to have seven images depicting this. I'm hoping for the cheesiest photoshopping imaginable. It just has to follow to a T the parameters of the phrase. It must be a white pontiac and it must appear to be hovering over the ground. It doesn't matter which model Pontiac as long as it's apparent that it is one and it doesn't matter how it's hovering or whether or not it makes sense. It also must be a yellow dog. It can be any breed of dog and just painted flourecent yellow if you want but the end result must be a yellow dog. And lastly, it must be barking in the direction of the car, not at the camera.

Now what do you get in return? Well, for starters my undying appreciation and love. Plus a minimum of five "likes" on your future posts. Not to mention I'll sacrifice thousands of blades of grass in your honor next time I mow. That's all I got. So if you feel like wasting five minutes time pasting something together and posting it up I would certainly appreciate it. Remember, the cheesier the better. If it looks like a five year old cut up pictures in a magazine and pasted them on another picture then that's exactly the look I'm hoping for. Thanks in advance to you all and have a nice day.

lolwut.jpg

It's my 22nd wedding anniversary AND a Friday night at that, and I'm making dogs yellow. LMAO! Oh well, hubby owes me a dinner when he's back in town. :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back