What's new

Of course I had to try this for myself, when the opportunity was there! :D

Ya, Anders, this is very good! :thumbup:

Is that an old military fortification? It reminds me of similar bunkers around San Francisco.
 
Outstanding image...that is my kind of photograph
 
Wow, thanks a lot!
 
I'm ready to die now!

But thanks, I'm honoured! :)

Btw, that's me in the shot. 10 secs timer and run like hell and hoping that no other cars come from behind. Completely dark except for openings.
And Jaemie, it's a tunnel for cars to drive through. It's up in a mountain valley, the road leads to various water power stations.
 
I'm ready to die now!

But thanks, I'm honoured! :)

Btw, that's me in the shot. 10 secs timer and run like hell and hoping that no other cars come from behind. Completely dark except for openings.
And Jaemie, it's a tunnel for cars to drive through. It's up in a mountain valley, the road leads to various water power stations.

Well, for god's sake, don't die yet. :-P But be careful! That sounds kind of dangerous. Hehe...
 
Yup, living on the edge lol
 
Is he walking away or coming? is he evil or angel? ;)

Great image :D
 
Thank you.. err... Nanekunda? :)

(that name will take some getting used to, I hope you don't take it personal!)
 
You had better call me frequency :blushing:
Hehehe... just kidding... practice can make you perfect ;)
 
Nailed it.




BTW, that person above me must be a spammer because he has said that exact same thing in like 10 threads.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom