What's new

Off Track

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No longer in service. Part of the Laws Railroad Museum in Bishop, CA. It's been restored to the original condition. It was so perfect it reminded me of a model, so that's how I tried to make it look.


50408206-L.jpg
 
I like your style. I see that you like to investigate new facets of the photography. I believe that in this aspect we took parallel ways. In this image, I create q but important it is the defocusing that you have looked for, to give that aspect him different from the photography. Greetings from Spain.

Me gusta tu estilo. Veo que te gusta investigar nuevas facetas de la fotografía. Creo que en este aspecto llevamos caminos paralelos. En esta imagen, creo q lo mas importante es el desenfoque que has buscado, para darle ese aspecto diferente a la fotografía. Saludos desde España
 
I thought it was a model too!
Have you PS'ed it to appear as shallow DOF?
Well done.:)
 
Interesting effect. I got the model thing straight away, but there's something ethereal about the dof (see Jon's comment?).

Rob
 
Thanks.
The fg has more blur applied than the bg. The blur was applied and erased in different layers and at different levels.
 
good work in PS as always nice image to start with
 
Very nice work, you certainly succeded in making it resemble a model. Good stuff :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom