Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't click on your settings. Click on their settings. For instance I clicked on your avatar on my iPad. Then simply click the ignore button.
Okay.
Except I'm not trying to IGNORE myself or you
I'm trying to change my Title underneath my Avatar.(read thread above)
Derrel questioned how to IGNORE someone

Don't click on your settings. Click on their settings. For instance I clicked on your avatar on my iPad. Then simply click the ignore button.
Okay.
Except I'm not trying to IGNORE myself or you
I'm trying to change my Title underneath my Avatar.(read thread above)
Derrel questioned how to IGNORE someone
Oh I'm sorry. I missed that.

The issue of the user custom title not appearing has been reported - techs should be able to fix that up.

I'm tying to reply to a post Runnah did yesterday

Tricky Lighting Assignment

I keep getting this and only to that thread, no others give me issue:

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 113
Runnah must have me like blocked or something on his end. It effects PMing him as well.

Odd blocking someone shouldn't break the quotation engine.

Runnah must have me like blocked or something on his end. It effects PMing him as well.

I block no man!

I can see your posts and everything you PM me.

Watched thread email notifications are not what I'm used to. Sometimes I get them. Most times I get nothing.
I see a "like" listed in the alert when I log on and, when I go to the thread, there are all these comments I never saw and was never notified of via email.

It seems like you actually have to "read" watched threads to get notifications - which seems to make flagging a thread as "watched" rather pointless.

Sleist yeah I don't like that either - you have to actually view a thread alert as soon as you get it otherwise it drops updates on that thread for you until you view that thread again. I much preferred when you could ignore them.

This software seems keen to drop info too quick - new threads does the same thing, it drops any thread you've read or opened up from the new threads list.

Unfortunate. People take the time to respond or comment on a posted pic and you don't realize it.
Makes you look like you weren't interested in the feedback. Not the best thing on a site like this.

The idea Ithink is that it assumes if something is of interest you'll check it out right there and then - and that if you don't you're no longer interested and so drops the update. Sadly I find that practically the other way around is better - because sometimes you open the site up and then have to leave fast without reading all the updates; or you're just not in the mood to read a certain thread at that point in the day.

I may wrong, but it seems that other forums I have belonged to would base the sending of email notices on the last time you logged into the site, and not on the last visit to specific threads. My subscribed threads would send me notifications of responses provided I had logged into the site since the last notification from that thread.

I feel like I am missing too many replies and that seems like it would be a negative for a forum trying to encourage thread participation - particularly C&C.

Still unable to see some images that people post up on here. I'm on an ipad2 using safari. This is the second time I have brought up this issue. Im wondering if the people who address these issues even look at this thread anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 102
So, is there ever going to be a "dark theme" option? White is a very poor theme color for a PHOTO forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back