Oh crap..

I think you should jihad their arses, bace.

I'll be.... over here. Camply clapping my hands in a circular motion and bouncing up and down.

Here's a secret. I don't really own any Birkenstalks. I'm not even sure I spelled it right. :D Matty would know.

Bace...when I first saw your name I thought of that group "Ace of Bace", so I think you'd be safe with your website name. *sings "I saw the sign..." in my head* :lol:

Terri...I don't own any birks either, maybe Matty would inspire us to make that change. :wink:

Yeah Matt...I need some shoes that are comfortable enough to wear for 9 1/2 hours straight while running around on tiled cement floors in a drug store. :) Oh, and that fit the dress code! :)

MDowdey said:
BIRKENSTOCKS.

JESUS.

:)
:biglaugh: told ya. Actually I usually kick off my shoes whenever I get someplace, including work here. :thumbup: Is constantly going barefoot even worse than wearing hippie shoes? :bigangel:

My thread got hijacked by 'birkenstocks'.

WTF???

*still singing, "I saw the sign..." in my head*

terri said:
:wiggles her bare toes: You say that like it's a bad thing.

GAAAWD I wish I could go barefoot at work!!!! Flip flops is the closest I get though. Bare feet + construction company = accident waiting to happen. The flip flops are bad enough!

core_17 said:
GAAAWD I wish I could go barefoot at work!!!! Flip flops is the closest I get though. Bare feet + construction company = accident waiting to happen. The flip flops are bad enough!
Yeah, but you don't have to dress up much, either. I'm in a skirt most of the time. blah I'm sick of office attire, so I even the score by kicking off my shoes! :lol:

Terri...PG lets us wear whatever we want, within reason of course. Shorts, tennies, flip flops, tank tops, jeans, we're really casual. I used to work at a company (with PG oddly enough) where we had to wear "office" type clothes. It gets to be boring and expensive. I think if your business is casual, you should dress the same and only "dress up" when necessary. So, now I only have "everyday" and "going out" clothes, yeah! I still don't have enough closet space. :grumpy:

Yeah...at that job, I can be as casual as I want. I'd stick out wearing nice clothes (not to mention, probably ruin them). At walgreens I have to dress up a bit though. It kinda sucks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back