What's new

Oh, I clearly need help...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was shooting house for a residential real estate engagement, and I just found this laugh out loud funny...

DuBois House - 046.jpg


There has to be a half-way house for photgraphers losing their minds, right? :lol:
 
I'd find it funnier if it where a bird house on the pole and not a light given the settings it was shot under...
 
Alright, I guess I'm dense. What's so funny here?

Jon
 
Time to ride the short bus for me as well.... I don't get it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
I dunno... that's just it. It just struck me as photographically amusing.

I'm like that, though... I'll laugh and laugh at things that no one else seems to find any humor in, so don't feel bad. Like I say... I think I need help. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom