Oh man!! I have poop on my shirt...

Nytmair, you should make some sort of Willy Wonka shirt, check ebay for a good example...I've been wanting one for a while, but tried to make my own shirt a while back and wrecked it so I would definitely buy one from ya...bet MD might too :wink:

eromallagadnama said:
Nytmair, you should make some sort of Willy Wonka shirt, check ebay...I've been wanting one for a while, but tried to make my own shirt a while back and wrecked it.
Don't they have those at those shirt shops in the mall?

We have a hot topic store in our mall, but now wonka shirts. I do own a Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers shirt that came from there though.

Even better than just the fro, it says "This Tree Needs a Little Friend" on it.

Big Mike said:
I bought a little trinket at a garage sale...it was a statue/molding of 3D letter on a platform. The large letters were "POOP" and then in smaller letters on the base "on everything"

Kind of like when you say, "in bed" after everything someone says? It's usually something funny....like, "The grocery had plumbs on sale"..."in bed"....or no?

Triumph the insult comic dog...he ends every joke with "...for me to poop on!"

For example...

"Chase is the coolest Admin Ever!!! ....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!" Buwahhahahahahahaha! :)

Dan, how did you go about making that exactly. I tried a while back to make my own using an iron on, got the paper from walmart, made the design and printed...then tried to iron on and that's when it all went to well poop :wink: Didn't work out very well. Any tips????

eromallagadnama said:
Dan, how did you go about making that exactly. I tried a while back to make my own using an iron on, got the paper from walmart, made the design and printed...then tried to iron on and that's when it all went to well poop :wink: Didn't work out very well. Any tips????

bought simple iron on letters... followed the directions on the back of the package and they stuck on fine.... doesn't look like iron on even, it turned out like it was printed somewhere :)

i got the letters at walmart around here....

How does the poop shirt feel. Warm and soft or cold and hard?

You can really tell if it's cotton you know. :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back