Oh, my father-in-law...

The taser would screw with the circuitry. NYAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHH. Maybe.

RetVillage.jpg

They will make sure that they get their meds. :mrgreen:

Like always, taser.

Well what if her father in law just happens to be a cyborg from the not so distant future sent back in time to kill a waitress, but he was then reprogrammed to be a good guy even though he still couldn't pronounce California?

What then Mr. Smartypants?

Lol - see, this is why I prefer the Springer method. When in doubt, lob a chair at their head.

I can't attest the cyborg part but he does have a black belt in Taekwondo... and I was a waitress when I met his son.... Uh oh.

Your name is going to change to Sarah pretty soon, I imagine.

Like always, taser.

Well what if her father in law just happens to be a cyborg from the not so distant future sent back in time to kill a waitress, but he was then reprogrammed to be a good guy even though he still couldn't pronounce California?

What then Mr. Smartypants?

Lol - see, this is why I prefer the Springer method. When in doubt, lob a chair at their head.

I can't attest the cyborg part but he does have a black belt in Taekwondo... and I was a waitress when I met his son.... Uh oh.

Only one way to be sure then. Ask him to say California.

Have a chair ready, just in case. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Why was Eve the happiest woman on Earth?

Because she didn't have a mother in law.

IL drama sucks - but honestly, if this is their/his worst offense, you should really not be giving it so much head space.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back