OH MY GOD!

bethany138

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bethanygilbert.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I completely forgot about a paid photoshoot. AHH! I just realised it.. this was like 2 weeks ago! ARHGHGHGHGH!

What would you do.. it was with a wanna-be model. Portfolio shoot. Should I call her and apologize or just forget about it?

Apologize once and very sincerely. I'm surprised that she hasn't contacted you about it! In general you can make an even better relationship if you can fix the error and exceed their expectations. Give her a call, offer to reshoot, be completely honest and maybe add in a small discount for her.

Exactly... I'm not a pro photographer but I have owned and operated a business which involved meeting clients at various places and times. I agree with Alison entirely... call the model, apologize, explain, and offer to make it right.
JMO

Dave

Ditto what Dave and Alison said... Mistakes happen, maybe the model forgot as well, which explains no call. Don't sweat it, but do try and make up for it - offer to buy him/her some lunch during the shoot (or whatever) and give a few extra prints.

Most of all, learn from it - maybe get a reminder organiser or a diary which you check daily!

Rob

Most reactions

Back