Oh No! Cute idea, horrible outcome...

DSC_0064.jpg

As promised, I did another image for you, probably shot during your recent visit to the finest city in the world. Not the best match, tone and lighting wise, but I thought interesting. Philip.

MommyOf4Boys said:
Here is a quick attempt with a masked illusion. I left the one spot above her head brighter so not to look too fake because of the bright sunspot on her hair..perhaps tomorrow when I am more awake I can spend more time on it LOL

amyandjason063dl1copy1.jpg

Goodness that's a pretty sky! Thank you mommyof4boys:mrgreen:

Philip Weir said:
DSC_0064.jpg

As promised, I did another image for you, probably shot during your recent visit to the finest city in the world. Not the best match, tone and lighting wise, but I thought interesting. Philip.

Wow! We're on a honeymoon in Aussie:lovey: *a girl can pretend* That is so cool. I can't wait to show my boyfriend, I think he'll love it! :) Thanks again for the awesome edits Phillip. :D

markc said:
Since I had PS open, I though I'd try a quick edit. Rather than mess with the background, I cropped in close. I think it makes for a more intimate image anyway.

amyandjason063dl-mod.jpg

Hey you're right:) Thanks for the edit!:mrgreen:

I like your avvie by the way. It's really cute and funny:lmao:

Ok.. for my first post I gave it a shot.. hope ya like it.. If you like it save it to your computer cuz it may not last long on my webserver.

smooch.jpg

Replacing the sky in a scene like this imho, looks very fake. I don't think you need to.

amy_sample.jpg

Just needed color balancing, some contrast, and a slight vignette, I think.

Most reactions

Back