Pax TPF Noob! Joined May 23, 2005 Messages 122 Reaction score 3 Location Germany Nov 26, 2005 #1 I've been practising my selective colouring skills.Let me know how I've done. Any suggestions for improvement are welcome.
I've been practising my selective colouring skills.Let me know how I've done. Any suggestions for improvement are welcome.
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2005 #2 nice attmepts, images ont seem to be too clear though, could be my eyesight....
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 It's true, both pics are a bit soft, but the selective-colouring-aspect works fine on both.