oh this is hilarious.

Big Mike said:
It seems to me, he just doesn't want to shoot weddings anymore...which seams to happen to most wedding photographers after a while. Rather than just saying 'No, I won't shoot them anymore'...he has a sense of humor and just raised his prices.

It sure is getting him a lot or notoriety...if he ever decided to get back into the game....he's had a lot of free buzz on the internet.

That's what I thought as well. His childrens photos are really quite good. I think it's just a joke but it was good for a laugh!

Its a joke, without a doubt.
But the shots the two photographers do at where I work are 10times better, and ive seen better work on this forum, so I think someone like him should no longer be called a photographer, a photographer records moments, not steals money...

Artemis said:
Its a joke, without a doubt.
But the shots the two photographers do at where I work are 10times better, and ive seen better work on this forum, so I think someone like him should no longer be called a photographer, a photographer records moments, not steals money...

spot on. i thought the same thing about his photos, i didnt think they were that great. i know some guys on other forums that take wedding pictures faaaar better than these.

thebeginning said:
Hertz van Rental said:
With prices like that he only needs to find two idiots... sorry... clients a year to make a living.
QUOTE]

hah. why not just one client every two years?

Because he can't afford his fancy trips with those monkeys if he goes that route.

Maybe everyone on this forum should email them and ask if those are really the prices...wouldn't that drive them crazy :lol:

What is wrong with you guys? The minute I saw the pages I thought the guy is pretty smart. What has he got to lose? Even if he only gets only one call a year obviously that's $450,000 profit. You and I both know that there are some stupid freaks out there that are just aching to throw away their money on something like that. The guy probably thought 'hey might as well be me, even if I can't shoot like a pro.' My point is that if you're walking down the street and you see a twenty dollar bill lying there, obviously you'd pick it up. This guy sees the $500,000 bill lying there and he'll try to pick it up also. Kudos to Robin.

leewald said:
What is wrong with you guys? The minute I saw the pages I thought the guy is pretty smart. What has he got to lose? Even if he only gets only one call a year obviously that's $450,000 profit. You and I both know that there are some stupid freaks out there that are just aching to throw away their money on something like that. The guy probably thought 'hey might as well be me, even if I can't shoot like a pro.' My point is that if you're walking down the street and you see a twenty dollar bill lying there, obviously you'd pick it up. This guy sees the $500,000 bill lying there and he'll try to pick it up also. Kudos to Robin.

No, not kudos, thats crap tbh.
You need money, you dont start telling people its 500,000 or whatever...and what about all OTHER wedding photographers, this will make them look cheap amateurs, or itll give us all a bad name about how much we cost because of this one man.
Not kudos, idiot, he thinks hes funny, thats why hes doing it, but ive heard better jokes from 5 year olds.

if he was incredibly good, he could charge like 100,000 and i would have no problem with it. but this guy IMO is not very good, and he is charging 500,000. and plus you only 'get him' for 2 hours. but of course, all of this is okay and fine with all of his clients because he always makes sure...to wear a tie to their weddings. bravo for him and his elite attire.

thebeginning said:
if he was incredibly good, he could charge like 100,000 and i would have no problem with it. but this guy IMO is not very good, and he is charging 500,000. and plus you only 'get him' for 2 hours. but of course, all of this is okay and fine with all of his clients because he always makes sure...to wear a tie to their weddings. bravo for him and his elite attire.

I think we're missing a fragile part of the story.
This may solve the whole thing for us...

What kind of tie?

Crap, artemis. The check's in the mail... (and I was saving up for a Ferrari. Only a few $10000's left before that F430 I've had my eye on ;))

Most reactions

Back