Ohhhhhh come with me to the rolling sea where the weathers clear and calm

Garrrrrrrr cheers

nice ... but how do we get rid of that pirate accent? ;)

Make 'im walk the plank.

the composition leads your eye nicely through the photo

I though NTLAPD was in September.. :confused:

nice ... but how do we get rid of that pirate accent? ;)

arrrr what accent that be ye landlubber?

Make 'im walk the plank.

harrrr harrrr harrrr you need to be catching me first arrr

the composition leads your eye nicely through the photo

arrr thanks yous

I though NTLAPD was in September.. :confused:

arrr that be for you landlubbers, us real pirates do it all year round

LOVE the great black and white tones in this image! Excellent. :thumbup:

NJ

arrrr

very groovy (can pirates be groovy?), makes me think of the fab paintings by the Group Of Seven.

Must've been a mighty wind to bend that tree behind the lighthouse.....

Arrrrrrr Matie baton the hatches n furl the jib me smells a storm a brewin. Set sail for “The Great Lost Prophet” wilst this wind is on me back.

I've 'ad four or fives looks at this so far and I can't get it out of my head. It could be flashbacks from my animated years, but I find interesting stuff happening in the clouds.

The light fluffy clouds on the top left seem to be forming a dragon of sorts with its mouth agape. Directly across from it is a cherub with quite the quaff of hair, mouth opened and screaming for redemption and his arms extended out in front for protection.

Well, that what I see.

Oh, by the way Andy, damn nice photo.

very groovy (can pirates be groovy?), makes me think of the fab paintings by the Group Of Seven.

Must've been a mighty wind to bend that tree behind the lighthouse.....

cheers, never heard of group of seven but will have a look for them

What does "arrr" mean anyway? Is that a growl? It must be difficult to get any sounds past that camera thats lodged in your mouth. ;)

It's what would be pirates say, looks like someone needs to watch Dodgeball :lol:

Arrrrrrr Matie baton the hatches n furl the jib me smells a storm a brewin. Set sail for “The Great Lost Prophet” wilst this wind is on me back.

I am not great, never have been and never will be

I've 'ad four or fives looks at this so far and I can't get it out of my head. It could be flashbacks from my animated years, but I find interesting stuff happening in the clouds.

The light fluffy clouds on the top left seem to be forming a dragon of sorts with its mouth agape. Directly across from it is a cherub with quite the quaff of hair, mouth opened and screaming for redemption and his arms extended out in front for protection.

Well, that what I see.

Oh, by the way Andy, damn nice photo.

:lol: thanks

cheers, never heard of group of seven but will have a look for them
girl_impossible.gif

Canadian artists from the 1920s, known for landscape paintings from the Muskoka area, many of which feature windswept trees such as the ones in your pic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back