lostprophet
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2006
- Messages
- 11,793
- Reaction score
- 184
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
Garrrrrrrr cheers
nice ... but how do we get rid of that pirate accent?![]()
Make 'im walk the plank.
the composition leads your eye nicely through the photo
I though NTLAPD was in September..![]()
LOVE the great black and white tones in this image! Excellent. :thumbup:
NJ
very groovy (can pirates be groovy?), makes me think of the fab paintings by the Group Of Seven.
Must've been a mighty wind to bend that tree behind the lighthouse.....
What does "arrr" mean anyway? Is that a growl? It must be difficult to get any sounds past that camera thats lodged in your mouth.![]()
Arrrrrrr Matie baton the hatches n furl the jib me smells a storm a brewin. Set sail for The Great Lost Prophet wilst this wind is on me back.
I've 'ad four or fives looks at this so far and I can't get it out of my head. It could be flashbacks from my animated years, but I find interesting stuff happening in the clouds.
The light fluffy clouds on the top left seem to be forming a dragon of sorts with its mouth agape. Directly across from it is a cherub with quite the quaff of hair, mouth opened and screaming for redemption and his arms extended out in front for protection.
Well, that what I see.
Oh, by the way Andy, damn nice photo.
thankscheers, never heard of group of seven but will have a look for them
It's what would be pirates say, looks like someone needs to watch Dodgeball![]()