ok girls...

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it's gettin close.........what style are you going for this year? (sorry, camera phone shot).

20918838-L.jpg

lol... I think I used my swimsuit once last year. It will get more use this year though. :) Go'n on my first cruise! W00T! :)

:lol: Those "cut-out" suits have always looked so idiotic to me. I happen to like a classic one piece tank style, with a low back and cut high in the thighs.

If that answers the question. ;)

Fun shot, btw! :)

terri said:
:lol: Those "cut-out" suits have always looked so idiotic to me. I happen to like a classic one piece tank style, with a low back and cut high in the thighs.

If that answers the question. ;)

Fun shot, btw! :)
:lol: I remember having one of those for years! In fact.. I think it's still in my closet! :crazy:

karissa said:
:lol: I remember having one of those for years! In fact.. I think it's still in my closet! :crazy:
The easiest swimsuit on the planet, isn't it? :lol: Mine's blue!

well I like this blue... third from right :D

Well, I wouldn't like to get a tan like those black suits would give. :confused:
Just normal bikini ty. :er:

[font=&quot]lol i have some swimsuits....but i havent worn one in a least a year. almost two....umm..i JUST bought my first skirt (still waiting for the weather to be nice so I can wear it :/) recently. i havent worn one since i was a child....but this one is a skort (shorts and skirt). so i can do whatever movements i want without worry lol

i have thing about my legs that im trying to get over...
it's going to take long to get over that, and the other problems I have with bathing suits :(

I hate those cut out ones. YUK. they look good on the manikins though lol
i have nice ones already anyway. :) no new styles for me.

although. the one on the far left hand side might to be good. it covers a lot.[/font]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back