What's new

ok I tried again

what do you think? (5 being the best)

  • 5

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 4

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Chicagophotoshop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0062copy.jpg
 
I really like it, I'm a sucker for skyline shots, but I thought that the foreground detracts from the skyline. Still it is a spectacular shot, good work!
 
Very nice... I really like!

The only CC I would have is....to me the little tree on the right is a little distracting, IMO. But I think the rest of the foreground is excellent! Nice work.
​
 
Much better without the boat! Well done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom