Ok, lets get to know everyone.

I have broken my left ankle, left wrist, have carpal tunnel in the right wrist
I LOVE Hot Wings, and am cooking some right now. (I'd be happy to post a pic when I'm done...maybe)
I love my buddy-weiser too.
I hate selling Canon cameras because Canon offers no commission for their products.

I'm up at 3am because the dogs needed to go to the toilet. It's very cold. I'm very cold. I do not like it.

I am 40 years old and life only gets better.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photography has been my life since age 11.
I Love America, but I hate it's government.
My goal at this moment in time is to spin fire on the Pyro Stage at Burning Man 2008.
I am an amazing skier.
Very involved in community theater.
The spirits of all the amazing people I lost are very much with me.
I live for Breaks and Drum & Bass music.

my name is shawn

im italian but everyone thinks i look spanish

i watch house alot

i been traing jeet kune do and bjj for 11yrs

i have my own business repairing and upgrading computers and maintaining networks for larger companys

im 20yrs old

i love america but is government sucks and is as corrupt as they come.

I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY.

i have a cool son and great family and friends

i find it funny when people say they dont watch the television like they are superior to me.

i dislike when people say they hate something. HATE is a very strong word.

i love k.f.c

i love counting crows and hootie and the blowfish.

i think americans think they are superior to anybody else.

i love fueteventura

i love my laptop and cameras

mmmmmmmm i also like a good roast beef and yorkshire pudding

I've just read this entire thread in one sitting.

I'm fascinated by classical Roman history and am gradually broadening that into the classical Greek arena too.

I left school with 7 O levels, but never completed A levels or went to university. I did though do 9 years in the Royal Air Force and was an Air Communications Technican working mainly on Wessex MkII and Nimrod MR2 variants. I've since acquired a Diploma in Management Studies through the Open University Business School and am also a qualified PRINCE 2 Practitioner.

My Mum and Dad are both still alive, as are both my Grandmothers who are both in their 90's. I have two sisters, one brother, two nieces and a nephew on my side of the family.

I'm married for the second time, have a home in North-West England, although for any 9 months of a given year I live and work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

I guess I suffer from CHD and was fitted with a stent about 18 months ago - probably as the result of poor diet, lack of exercise and stress at work. There seems to be a certain irony that I didn't manage to break anything until earlier this year playing 5 a side football to keep fit.

I support Stoke City FC and watched their 0-0 draw against Watford earlier this evening on telly.

I've been to Bahrain more often that the sum total of visits I've made to countries in Europe.

I'm allergic to cats and dogs (the latter far more so) and probably other animals too, but don't feel the need to confirm this. I'm also seriously allergic to Brazil nuts, but no others.

I've not ridden a motorcycle since I sold my GPz 750 in 1983 - I still miss that.

Other aspects may occur to me later

Ah yes! I have a lousy memory and I still haven't done the trivia for the day...

Well to start with the obvious ones:

1. I ski and speak Canadian French, as well as German and English.

2. I have had several careers and done several jobs: beach manager, insurance underwriter, photographer, elementary school teacher, high school teacher, and university prof, television producer and director, script writer and editor; multi-media consultant and presenter; photojournalist, writer and editor; multi media centre manager, etc.
I have probably forgotten a few.

3. Aside from one or two here, I probably started colour photography
before you were born.

4. I broke my foot from having a large television tripod land on it and I
survived cancer and chemotherapy and kept my hair in the process.

5. I am currently managing rehabilitation, medical, legal and other issues
for my son, who I am also supervising.

skieur

It was pretty good. Yes, 5 sucked. But 1 is still by far the best. My opinion of course. The whole, 'video game match up that spawned an exibition fight' was very very thin to me. The movie was still really good though.

Wow, me too!

I missed this earlier. It wasn't the video match. It was Dixon's manager and promoter who capitalized on the video match.

I attend the same university that both Glenn Miller and Robert Redford dropped out of.

When I go, I park in the free parking lot, but then buy a coffee and end up spending 2 dollars more than I would if I parked in the pay parking area.

I am back at school after taking a self imposed 10 year sabbatical.

Most reactions

Back