Ok People This is it. Im giving away free stuff to... YES I SAID FREE

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so after a long hard month of designing and php scripting, I have finished Pazilla. While it will always be improving it is ready and has been launched. This is the official Launch of the site. Come check it out. Sign up. Get free stuff Build your Business. Looking forward to seeing everybody join up!!!!!!!
The biggest thing that is being worked on right now, is we are building a flash viewer that will be compatible with each members unique profile. As the site grow I hope to see it helping people get more business and develop their photography company into what it should be.

CHEERS!!!!!!!

If only I were a pro... I'd be the first one listed in my state! :D

Good luck to you.

It is all good. You should still sign up. There are many people that need small protects done that do not require the professional touch. Small businesses love to higher people that do not charge much. Go for it. :)

Hey Daniel. I just signed up! But I got a few questions. 1. I typed in a Company name but when I look at my profile it says COMPANY: but nothing next to it?

2. I looked under Louisiana and it does show me?

3. Do you need any help?

LOL yeah I saw you signed up then changed your logo. You show up under Louisiana now.
I failed to make it where people typed their state in right. If it is typed in like you did "LA" the php script does not now to look for LA I guess I could add that I have it set to display
Louisiana not LA or louisiana. I guess it would be as simple as adding those to words to the IF and Also statement. :) So it is not displaying your company? huh let me look at it

I seriously want to go ballistic on this thing. I hate my internet at work. Always always always has DNS issues. I cant FTP my changes now!!!1

Well I will keep checking in and letting you know of anything and everything I think is cool, or not. Needed or not. I will just keep talking till it is the best it can be!

Yeah I need to change my Logo so it says Infinite Photography instead of Infinite Forums! That is all I have right now! LOL

Come on people get in on this and help Daniel build this up!!!!

Thanks again for all the help. I am pretty sure you will be my first moderator! :)
I am looking forward to finishing the flash gallery though. It will look a lot better than what I have now. Plus flash is kewl..... All in time.....All in time...

K dude. Company is fixed. It was printing Company not company. This case sensitive thing is like GRRRRRr

LOL... yeah.. it will get there. :) I think it will take some time to really grow but it will grow good though.

Yeah. I will have a forum but not like this or anything. More like a discussion board to allow people to help build their company.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back