Ok People This is it. Im giving away free stuff to... YES I SAID FREE

I have made lot of updates. Some thing have a new look. I cleaned a lot of things up. Things are really loking good!! :)

I posted some new pics!!! Also Got Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac! Yeah!

Hey noticed that the Remember me button does not seem to work when logging in?

Also wondering if you are going to add more to the profile page? I would like to have more play room with it? But I guess that is what my UPCOMING website is all about!

Looking good and I am hoping you get alot more people joining soon....!

Like always let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

I posted some new pics!!! Also Got Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac! Yeah!

Hey noticed that the Remember me button does not seem to work when logging in?

Also wondering if you are going to add more to the profile page? I would like to have more play room with it? But I guess that is what my UPCOMING website is all about!

Looking good and I am hoping you get alot more people joining soon....!

Like always let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

PM sent

Awesome site! I have joined, already have a default "profile" picture uploaded as well as 4 portfolio pictures.

Will you add the capability to have more portfolio pictures other than 4?

Are you not going to run into hosting problems once you get more and more people to join?

~Michael~

Hey Sach! I added a little something something to the forum. Please let me know what you think! I can remove it if you like! or just let me know!

Awesome site! I have joined, already have a default "profile" picture uploaded as well as 4 portfolio pictures.

Will you add the capability to have more portfolio pictures other than 4?

Are you not going to run into hosting problems once you get more and more people to join?

~Michael~

Thanks for signing up. Hope it helps you. Yes I plan to make it to where you will be able to have more profile pictures. I am constantly changing things as I go. As people give me advise and desires for the site, I change things. The gallery and adding a comment section has been the hardest things to figure out. I am building it all in php / mysql. It has really come a LOOOOOONNNNGGG ways.. LOL ask Jeffro!!!! I will be adding more and more to profile as time progresses.

As far as serves issues. I have 6.5 TB of space for hosting right now. I don't think I will have any issues any time soon. If the day comes that I do... Well I wont mind upgrading. :) I have a contract with a web hosting service that allows me to host unlimited domains on one contract so I host all my sites there.
If you have any input then please share it. I don't mind if it is bad. :)

Hey Sach! I added a little something something to the forum. Please let me know what you think! I can remove it if you like! or just let me know!

KEWLIO DUDE!!
That logo will be fine for now. I will make a better one. Though you seem to be the master at logos. :) I will see what I can come up with. Thanks!

Oh I got you! Sorry jokes sometimes dont come across in typing!!! Or I am tired and just missed it!!!!

Thanks very much but MY new logo was done by a friend at LA Printing.net!

He's in the sponsors sections too!

Ps you get a chance to check out the 4 pics I uploaded.

I just got Elements 6 and got to add some Watermarks and do a little editing!

I saw your pics. I would leave you a comment but..um.... I HAVENT GOT THE DARN THING TO WORK ?YET!!!!!!!!

Lol Well keep working hard and Everyone needs to give suggestions to make the site better!!!! Tons of potential but it goes no where unless he gets photographers to sign up!!! Check it out people!

Congrats and Thanks for signing. up He is moving right now so he might be on tonight. So I will say thanks for him/.... I know he is working hard and lots of new things will be coming to the site! Keep looking!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back