Ok People This is it. Im giving away free stuff to... YES I SAID FREE

Could Always send some people my way and I could make a open sections and a private sections just for members of PAZILLA?

Hey I am heading to bed but you can email, pm here or at INFINITE in my signature or how every if you need some one to bounce stuff off of! Or even email me through PAZILLA now!!! LOL

Last edited:
Could Always send some people my way and I could make a open sections and a private sections just for members of PAZILLA?

Actually that is a good point. Would save time too. The only issue I have found with the way I did it is you cant change things once you sign up. like now. Your company has to be re entered into the database but you can not unless you re sign up which is a pain in the but. What is your company supposed to say. I will fix it in phpmadmin

I have signed up, I done a little snooping to find any errors so far I found:
Advertise button goes to /member_search.php which is not found.

Also for your state problem, Why dont you make it a drop down menu, that way there wont be multiple variations of "Louisiana" or LA etc..
But just remember to add UK County's in :p

Hmmm, I should have just put 'Chris' for my name... cuts off after the 'e'. Any way I can change that myself?

Thanks for the golden opportunity. :)

Hmm.. when uploading images to the site it seriously decreases the quality (and only allows you to see thumbnail size?)

In the Edit Profile section, the first field at the top of the page is untitled. I assume it's for an avatar upload. But all I see is an empty text box, 50kb Max instructions, a browse button and a submit button.

Registered - any chance that when searching (uk as an example) we have our full company name there?

Hmmm, I should have just put 'Chris' for my name... cuts off after the 'e'. Any way I can change that myself?

Thanks for the golden opportunity. :)

Fixed it. You are now Chris.

Hmm.. when uploading images to the site it seriously decreases the quality (and only allows you to see thumbnail size?)

I am currently building a Flash PHP gallery that will allow you to have a thumbnail and then a large full size. Using flash will eliminate the ability for people to steal pictures also. Plus flash looks cool. LOL :greenpbl:

In the Edit Profile section, the first field at the top of the page is untitled. I assume it's for an avatar upload. But all I see is an empty text box, 50kb Max instructions, a browse button and a submit button.

I Labelled that box now. Also Uping the images to 100K. 50k is not to good.
All images including gallery images can be up to 100kb.

Also for your state problem, Why dont you make it a drop down menu, that way there wont be multiple variations of "Louisiana" or LA etc..

I am not sure what advertise button you pushed but it works fine for me??
I am looking to add a drop down menu like the country menu for the states. Will be done soon. :)

-----------------------------------------

Thank you to al who have signed up. The site will be undergoing constant changes and uprades. Keep an eye on the "whats new section to see all the improvements." As always, all input is greatly appreciated.

have a quick look at your strap line at the bottom of your home page - i think you need to change "by" to "for"

got to love it with this many peoples eyes looking for simple stuff that is easy to over look!

How are you advertising this site???

I could put a sponsor link on my forum to start with. Dont have many members but hopefully it could help us both. Email or pm if you like!

Ok so I have have scripted it into the site that it will display the company. If the member does not have a company in the database, it will display the users first name.

I created a better looking gallery for now until I finish the flash gallery. I think it looks good personally. You can upload a 600K image at 600-900 now to. :) they look good.

Thank again for all the help.

I am not sure what advertise button you pushed but it works fine for me??
I am looking to add a drop down menu like the country menu for the states. Will be done soon. :)

If you hover your mouse over the Advertise button ((you need to hover at the top it should turn green) then click, it causes the error the other 3 buttons next to it, when they turn green, they dont do anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back