Ok Seriously

mentos_007 said:
oh pooor you.. what did she do to you??

lol, you don't want to get me started... she just responding to an email and told me that after she doesn't want to ever talk to me again.

Geez, that's so freaking hard to hear... I really loved her a lot. *Sigh*

Thoughts/prayers appreciated =\

ok I'm not good at comforting people... but... you ca spend a lkot of time on tpf to forget about everything what happened :D

Concider this a friendly pat on the back and a bottle of beer to make it all go away Jon. And remember, smile it can always be worse. :)

jstuedle said:
Concider this a friendly pat on the back and a bottle of beer to make it all go away Jon. And remember, smile it can always be worse. :)

lol thanks for the pat on the back... and I'm THIS close to taking up drinking, lol.

lol thanks for the pat on the back... and I'm THIS close to taking up drinking, lol.

I gave it up after my kidney transplant in '92, and I never liked beer. But it is the thought that counts. Right?

:cheers: :cheers: Ahhhh a big night on the piss sounds like just what I need right now. You can come along too jon and I'll show you all that good night spots in town! Woo Hoo!!!

Piss up at Vicky's place!!! You're all invited!!! Pfft who care's about the fact that it's monday tomorrow! :cheer: :cheers:

Meysha said:
:cheers: :cheers: Ahhhh a big night on the piss sounds like just what I need right now. You can come along too jon and I'll show you all that good night spots in town! Woo Hoo!!!

Piss up at Vicky's place!!! You're all invited!!! Pfft who care's about the fact that it's monday tomorrow! :cheer: :cheers:

Tomorrow's Sunday for me...

and sounds good =( I really really need it

I'll be there just to watch all the drunk'in monkeys. Being the only sober one in a joint full of fall'in down drunks has it's advantages. I'll bring a camera and take a bunch of blackmail pics. Oh, what fun!

it's sunday Vicky... actually Sunday will be in 2 minutes :D but I can join you :D I will loos one day of my life :p

Most reactions

Back