OK seriously

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm so fuggin bored at work today.

I have no one to call. No one is booking until the last week before Christmas. And all I wanna do is get the fug out of here for my long weekend.

Damnit. What's everyone thinking about RIGHT NOW? Eh?

Enlighten me.

Is anyone excited for the WC Draw tomorrow?

I hope England gets the US and Iran in the first round. That would be fun.

Sorry bub, I can't tell you what I'm thinking right now. I just won't do it.

You need to take up haikus, or learn to tell a good story. :mrgreen: I like stories!

Thinking about stuff. It's quite interesting here. I played squash earlier with an 18yo boy and showed him that being old might make me slow, but I'm wiley and cunning. 9-0, 9-1, 9-2, 9-3 (ok I got tired and stopped running at the end).

I'm now thinking about my new model protege who will be very interested. He's in a boyband, so maybe I can get some exclusive shots eh? Could be worth something someday!

Rob

I'm thinking about what time it is, and how the roads are outside...and wondering when my phone is gonna ring or that doorknob is gonna turn. My boyfriend has a good distance to drive home from school, and the roads are bad enough to keep me from going to my second job an hour away.

... how much I wish my husband made enough money to support us so I didn't have to work a crappy job for crappy pay that I hate, which forces me to miss things like my sons school concerts and parent-teacher interviews, and all the other things I feel guilty for missing :cry:

errant_star said:
... how much I wish my husband made enough money to support us so I didn't have to work a crappy job for crappy pay that I hate, which forces me to miss things like my sons school concerts and parent-teacher interviews, and all the other things I feel guilty for missing :cry:
awww.... :hug:: That does suck. I hope you can get some time saved up for these things, and it gets better for you!

Holy crap. Suberbia in Canada is sooo boring. There is actually nothing where I live.:****ed:There is one movie theatre. It's about the only entertainment source. The next theatre is like 10 minutes away to drive, and i can't drive. I can bike to this theatre, but it's gonna get torn down soon, not to be rebuilt.

And there's nothing to shoot!!!!!! :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back