Okay, I need some help guys.

I just cannot believe anyone can do this with a pen, or pencil or anything other than a camera. It is just amazing. then again I have a hard time drawing stick figures.

:roll: Gawsh... I honestly can't beleive how long it's taking you to do these portraits! :roll:

hehehe I've already finished my version of the photo and it only took me 5 mins. :lol:

agevicky.jpg

Artemis said:
Oh my...cant believe I missed this forum...

Is it too late to submit a photo?

Not at all sir, I'll get to it ASAP. =) I hope to finish at least two this week...Vicky's and Icondigital's. Then I'll do Liz's pic, and get to yours next. =)

Here's a bit of an update... I just need to do Adrian's hair, his ear, then add the face-highlights and it'll be done!!

Verbal said:
Oh my! Someone was cruel to me!!! I got my first negative rep, after getting like seven positive reps, and it sent me into the red! =( =( =(

*sniff*

Yeah well like I said you are an amazing artist Jon. So you need not to worry about some lame idiot marking you down.

Jeez you are just amazing Jon.

Ghoste said:
Yeah well like I said you are an amazing artist Jon. So you need not to worry about some lame idiot marking you down.

Jeez you are just amazing Jon.

Haha, watch who you're calling a lame idiot, he might ban you. =P

And thanks Brandon!

Here is the final image for Vicky... on to work on Icondigital's portrait!!!

Outstanding. Excellent eye, and hand. You have a great talent. I can't print my name and be able to read it much less draw anything without a straight edge and a protractor. Very, very nice.

That is sensational work, Jon! :D

Who gives 2 shakes of a dogs wang if some one gave you a bad rap - i'll give you 10 greens to compensate! :afro:

Haha, thanks guys. I admit I probably deserved it that one time... I don't recall the instance, but apparently I gave someone neg rep and they were getting back at me! Just so happened they had a larger bite than mine. ;) But thank you all again! I really appreciate everyone's support here, you guys are great :mrgreen:

Okay, as of right now I have three more portraits to do, and my goal is to have them done by Wednesday of next week. So until then I can't accept anymore pictures, but I'll let you guys know when/if I could use some more subjects!

I have a pic of myself and a white parrot. I know you said no animals, but you want to take a look?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back