Okay, I need some help guys.

I am sure whatever you come up with will be GREAT! Thanks Jon for even concidering an attempt. I look forward to seeing what you can do with my ugly mug.

jstuedle said:
I am sure whatever you come up with will be GREAT! Thanks Jon for even concidering an attempt. I look forward to seeing what you can do with my ugly mug.

Not a problem John. I started yesterday, but I only got a rough sketch down... I think I may actually include one of the toys, if you don't mind... I'm not good enough to guess at what the bird looks like! lol. But anyway, today I'm really booked for the rest of the day (two girls invited themselves over for a movie marathon, and I have to play host), but tomorrow I should get a lot done. =)

Thanks Jon. And don't rush on my account, besides entertaining two young ladies is a LOT more important than finishing an image of some old fat guy. :)

Verbal have you got a website for this? because if you havent I really think you should get one..ill help you all I can with it...

Do you only do people?

Artemis said:
Verbal have you got a website for this? because if you havent I really think you should get one..ill help you all I can with it...

Do you only do people?

Nope, no website yet... I just have my DeviantArt page, which works for now. I'd love some help setting one up though! My problem right now is money... I don't have a lot of it (none, to be exact) because, although I recently recieved a generous donation from a good friend, some bills cropped up. =\

Oh, and yeah... so far I only do people. But I'm working on my first bird right now! lol

Artemis said:
:D well ill be glad to help with the website...perhaps...we can set you up a .tk for now? then see how it goes?

lol what's a .tk? I'm something of a noob when it comes to creating web pages. =) And what exactly do you do, Arty?

I do? lol im a photographer...and I stick by that statement.

Ill do it for you...your website would be www.verbal.tk or whatever you like aslong as its available :) Its free so I wont be out of pocket...you just may have to have an add on your site...

icondigital said:
you had a site! did you drop that one? :confused:

I still have my dA page, and I had a Freewebs site, but that one wasn't very good. I could only upload a certain number of pictures, then it stopped working. =\

And Artemis, that'd be great if you could set that up! Does anyone have any ideas for a catchy name for a site/business? My name is Jon Watson, dunno if I should use that in the name or not though. Waddaya think?

Verbal said:
I still have my dA page, and I had a Freewebs site, but that one wasn't very good. I could only upload a certain number of pictures, then it stopped working. =\

And Artemis, that'd be great if you could set that up! Does anyone have any ideas for a catchy name for a site/business? My name is Jon Watson, dunno if I should use that in the name or not though. Waddaya think?

We can make 3 .tk's per email account...so I can make you a temp one and we can change it later on :)

Ohh btw...was hopin you could do me next...

www.itookyourphoto.co.uk/me.jpg for your eyes only lol...please be kind :(

icondigital said:
guess you didnt like my "verbal's creations" idea :(

Sorry Jeff, I actually didn't notice you mention that. But in all honesty, I think I'd prefer to keep my screen name out of it =)

Artemis said:
We can make 3 .tk's per email account...so I can make you a temp one and we can change it later on :)

Ohh btw...was hopin you could do me next...

www.itookyourphoto.co.uk/me.jpg for your eyes only lol...please be kind :(

Aw yeah, that picture would be easy compared to the others I've been doing! But I believe after John's picture I have one more to do for someone else (if he still wants it...which I think he does), but you'll be right after that.

Folks, I'm sorry to announce that that'll have to be the last free portrait =( I've gotta start makin' the bills!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back