Okay, it's gotta be asked...

Shark said:
Who's picking up the Trilogy today? I might, depending on how spendy it is at Sam's Club. Won't have time to watch any of them though--got indoor soccer tonight.

i will be when i have some spare cash...

Bout the same here--our license plate fees are up next month, so we're tight for a few weeks. :| Bad few weeks for it, too--I want lots of toys--the trilogy, the new SW game looks pretty slick, NHL 05 is out, FIFA 05 is coming out in a few weeks. :irked: I'll never be able to afford 'em.

Shark said:
Bout the same here--our license plate fees are up next month, so we're tight for a few weeks. :| Bad few weeks for it, too--I want lots of toys--the trilogy, the new SW game looks pretty slick, NHL 05 is out, FIFA 05 is coming out in a few weeks. :irked: I'll never be able to afford 'em.

And then comes baby! :)

Shark said:
the new SW game looks pretty slick,.

I'm looking forward to trying out the new SW game it looks very cool but I'm disappointed at the online component.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/

As for the trilogy, I'm going to wait for the super duper deluxe box set of all six movies when it comes out sometime after the 6th movie. I already have three different VHS sets of the original trilogy and think I'll wait.

Geez!!! Why three!? Why not stop at, oh, I don't know...one?

Heh heh...

I sorta have the original trilogy on VHS. It's actually my boyfriends, but it's been at my house since shortly after we started dating (almost a year!!!! November 15th it will be a year..wow)..he couldn't believe I had never seen them before, and said if he was gonna date me, I had to have seen them! :)

Didn't lucas say somewhere that he wasn't going to make a box set of all 6?

And wasn't there also a rumor that lucas was going to start working with his kids in a few years to produce Ep 7, 8, and 9? Might not see a "complete" box set in our lifetimes... :lol:

George will just have to die then :evil: The money whores of Hollywood will probably have something out before he's even embalmed.

Shark said:
Didn't lucas say somewhere that he wasn't going to make a box set of all 6?

And wasn't there also a rumor that lucas was going to start working with his kids in a few years to produce Ep 7, 8, and 9? Might not see a "complete" box set in our lifetimes... :lol:

words spoken by none other than ole george hinted that he was going to let "someone very talented" take over the reigns after episode 3. he, for all intensive purposes, is done, and would rather take a backstage roll in creative developement.

see what being in the official star wars fan club will get you? :wink:

md

I got it yesterday. But I can't open it until Christmas as it's a present. :(

I have got Gran Turismo 4 and GTA: San Andreas on order though. They come out at the end of October. Woohoo!

I probably am too. I gotta see how much they are at Toys R Us, since they have a coupon for a free $10 limited edition SW gift card when you buy it. So it's like getting it $10 off. But I dunno yet if it's a comparable price. (Even for SW, I can't give up my budget shopping ways... )

Most reactions

Back