What's new

Okay, ready to buy a real camera ...

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
645
Reaction score
140
Location
WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was asking one for my birthday, and ended up getting money. So, I have some money to spend. I'm probably not going to look at the 500-600 dollar range ones, as they are way too expensive (i need to get a car for the upcoming school year and so i need to pay for that too).

Does anyone have suggestions on good cameras at the 300-400 dollar range? maybe even lower?
 
Nikon Coolpix P100 ?


what kind of memory card should I get?
 
Last edited:
No dont get Coolpix P100. I got one few month ago, exacting great result, now i am trying to get read of it. If you have 500-600$ you can buy sony real DSLR A330. My friend got one for $570 with 2 lenses. 18-55 and 55-200. Camera kicks ass. And any SD memory is okay
 
Define "real camera" first. Most people here equate real with SLR. $300-$400 will get you something used in an SLR with a kit lens. You're talking a Canon Rebel or Nikon entry level a few years old. Still perfectly good cameras.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom