Oktoberfest in Münic 05´ - Beerfestival -

Andersbirger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These were taken at the worlds biggest beer-festival in Münich, Germany (yes, same place as the Spielberg movie). People from all over the world meet up, get drunk and fall over. Quite funny even though I only had one beer!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Hope U like and please comment....

Cheers

Anders

Heya, Andersbirger, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
By the look of things you haven't opened your blog for the public.
Make sure it is not protected, else the pics won't show, and if this does not work, host them somewhere else, such as www.fastpictures.com or www.photobucket.com or so.

haha.... looks like a fun event!.... that one of the wasted guy at the end, just finishes off the series nicley.... good stuff :thumbup:

that last one is just sooooo funny :lol:

I really love the colors of your photos. Was there any work done in PS or is this all your camer?

Food looks good, but I think I'd lose it on #4. Welcome to the Forum. Great series! Poor guy in last photo will be a little embarrased when he comes to!

oldnavy170 said:
I really love the colors of your photos. Was there any work done in PS or is this all your camer?

No I had some help from PS, but I used my direct flash on all the pictures, + 2, even though it was bright sunshine. So the colours was accually in the raw picture, just the contrasts is pumped a bit ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back