nomore TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2004 Messages 79 Reaction score 2 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 9, 2007 #1 I took this photo back in September 2006. I've applied a few Photoshop filters to make it more alluring.
I took this photo back in September 2006. I've applied a few Photoshop filters to make it more alluring.
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2007 #2 Wow perfect colors
seemoo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Location Glendale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2007 #3 Wow, that picture rocks! I can't believe all that stuff still in there!?! I totaly agree, beautiful colors, great composition and great storytelling photo.
Wow, that picture rocks! I can't believe all that stuff still in there!?! I totaly agree, beautiful colors, great composition and great storytelling photo.
M Moxi TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2007 #4 Wow! Where was this taken? Theres no way at all that any abandoned house around here would still have belongings in it.
Wow! Where was this taken? Theres no way at all that any abandoned house around here would still have belongings in it.
R Rayna' TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2007 Messages 734 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2007 #5 I'm curious too!
R RVsForFun TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 188 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2007 #6 I notice the poster's location is the UK, yet the house has the famous unfinished portrait of George Washington...I assume the home wasn't in Britian!
I notice the poster's location is the UK, yet the house has the famous unfinished portrait of George Washington...I assume the home wasn't in Britian!
T Tantalus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 749 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2007 #7 So much to look at here, I like the framing of the shot and the picture of Washington is perfect focus.
So much to look at here, I like the framing of the shot and the picture of Washington is perfect focus.