What's new

Old and New

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon Macro FD 100mm f/4 on Canon EF, ASA 800 (Uncropped full frame)
3994454_F800_024_1.jpg

Bigger here
 
Hi,

It's an interesting shot but I don't think it's balanced very well. As the nail in the front has been the focusing point the shadow should not have been clipped, this is leading me out of the picture and so heavily weighting it at the bottom.

Steve
 
I have to agree with Steve, while I do like the concept I found myself only paying attention to the lower half.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom