Old Boat/Old Barn

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I'll make this quick cause I have to run to work soon. I just updated my site and I thought I'd share this photo with you. Let me know what you think.

oldboat33.jpg

hollabarnII32.jpg

Slightly larger versions of these photos can be seen on my site as well as another photo of the barn. I've also posted 8 new photos by two friends of mine. Please check them out if you get the chance.
Thanks

very interesting composition, love the subject matter ... i would have prefered them a little bit darker for more contrast on the top ... i'm dying to see what the last one (barn) looks like in b&w

great shots :D

Thanks guys.
I made a few changes on my server so hopefully it won't time out, but there's a lot of traffic flowing through that server in the evenings which is most likely the cause.
Anyway the boat belonged to a guy I knew a few years back and it's just sitting in a field now.
The barn belonged to my best friends parents and we'd be wondering when it was gonna fall. Finally they decided to bring it down with a backhoe. The front part of the barn had just started to fall when I took that picture with some Ilford B&W ISO 400 film that had been hiding in my freezer for the last four years.

It must be due to it being on port 88 then for me. I've only checked it while at work so they must be blocking that port.

I just changed it back to Port 80.
And now I've changed it back to port 88. My ISP likes to discourage people from hosting their own sites. That's why I had it on 88 in the first place, but I thought I'd try it on 80 anyway...meh
Looks like people whose companies or firewalls are blocking port 88 won't be able to see the photos or my site until I come up with a solution.

Most reactions

Back