It's a cool subject indeed Ron.
I might have approached it differently.
#1, The front roof line divided the picture in half. Not that it is a bad thing, but you could totally lose the uninteresting road and shadow (or most of it). That would make it easier to shop out the shadow, and drops the roof line into the lower third.
I need to crop out the road entirely.
#2, I think is one of those instances that centering the subject would be fine. There is enough interest in the window to support it. I spent a bit of time figuring out the wood in the window. At first I thought this window was decoration, then I noticed the wood grain does match. Centered should work fine. What you have here though, is not enough space on the left for balance.
#3, Again, I think this would be fine centered. Same balance issue. I would have also tried a shot with the door and the window on the left.
I agree, #2&3 would look better centered.
Overall, the B&W treatment here isn't pleasing to me. Maybe it just needs some more contrast. I can't put my finger on it at the moment though.
It is sepia not B&W & here is where I disagree with you.
Do you have color versions? I am really curious what the colors were here.
You will see the originals below as shot but reduced in size.
Definately revisit this building!
On the other hand...these are supremely much better viewed on black!
I wish this forum had a black theme.