old cameras for sale

isnat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_20160724_113736.jpg
IMG_20160724_104413.jpg
IMG_20160724_113736.jpg IMG_20160724_104413.jpg IMG_20160724_113618.jpg IMG_20160724_113933.jpg

all for $500 +shipping
or just give me a fair deal..

Attachments

• IMG_20160724_114922.jpg
    IMG_20160724_114922.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Have to give a price.

My first camera was like that Diana, but no flash.
My dad had brought back one of those Minolta 16mm with the beautiful box from Japan. Back in the '70's it was hard to find the film cassettes at local photo shops. Probably easier to find today on eBay. Had to modify my enlarger film holder to hold this film, didn't use it enough to justify buying the actual film holder for 16mm.

Moved to the correct gallery. As mentioned above, please post a price in order to avoid having your listing removed.

Thanks.

Have to give a price.

My first camera was like that Diana, but no flash.
My dad had brought back one of those Minolta 16mm with the beautiful box from Japan. Back in the '70's it was hard to find the film cassettes at local photo shops. Probably easier to find today on eBay. Had to modify my enlarger film holder to hold this film, didn't use it enough to justify buying the actual film holder for 16mm.
honestly, i really don't have an idea about the prices of this camera's, do you have any figures in mind that we both can agree?

The problem with all the cameras in the photos is that they are not in very good shape.
- The Yashica has the foggy viewfinder.
- The Minolta looks to be missing a few things (ours came with two close up filters, two coloured filters for B&W and two screw-in focus distance chains) along with a nice owners manual, and the box looks very beaten up.
- The Canon has a TC mounted in front of a 50mm lens, something that is usually not recommended.
- The Diana is nice that it has the flash and the box, but the box is pretty beat up.
- The Kodak 8mm movie camera, I did a lot of stop-motion films but never used a Kodak.

Each camera would probably go to a collector interested in that particular type.

I think though that you will find the sold prices on eBay to be low.

The problem with all the cameras in the photos is that they are not in very good shape.
- The Yashica has the foggy viewfinder.
- The Minolta looks to be missing a few things (ours came with two close up filters, two coloured filters for B&W and two screw-in focus distance chains) along with a nice owners manual, and the box looks very beaten up.
- The Canon has a TC mounted in front of a 50mm lens, something that is usually not recommended.
- The Diana is nice that it has the flash and the box, but the box is pretty beat up.
- The Kodak 8mm movie camera, I did a lot of stop-motion films but never used a Kodak.

Each camera would probably go to a collector interested in that particular type.

I think though that you will find the sold prices on eBay to be low.

yeah just found those things in the storage, instead of throwing i just thought that someone might be in need of those stuff or even salvage them for parts and who knows i might end up treating my kids for lunch.. thanks for the info its a big help and added knowledge on my part..

You need a price per the forum rules.

$1,000,000,000,000 or best offer.

That satisfies the Mod Squad.

Most reactions

Back