What's new

old cameras

sdogwhittler

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
i have these two old cameras and i was wondering if you guys could help me on what their worth. I posted this thread here because i would be interested in selling the if the price was right. thank you!!
 
The mind reading forum is a few urls down..
 
It would depend on how old they are. If they are old, they aren't worth very much. If they are really old they might be worth something. If they are medium, the might be worth something or nothing. I have some money, so I would say they are worth that.
 
This thread has win all over it
bigthumb.gif
 
how about a piece of Juiceyfruit Cheif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom