old cameras

The C-41 process will destroy C-22 film, and the same probably goes for E-6, if you could even find a lab to do it for you.
I'm not sure about what C-41 would do to C-22 but like I said, what have you got to lose? As for having a lab do E-6 in C-41, it's a common practice. Here is just one web page from a google search on the topic.
http://www.planetneil.com/colourzone/cross-processing.html

Im sorry but if anyone wanted me to post the cameras at the store ill be in California until Sunday. Ill get back to you when i find the names of the cameras and prices. :wink:

grooski said:
Im sorry but if anyone wanted me to post the cameras at the store ill be in California until Sunday. Ill get back to you when i find the names of the cameras and prices. :wink:

That's cool! Enjoy California meanwhile. :envious face:

Guess we wont be finding out what camera's they were.

I looked around for some older manual slr cameras but all the ones I find are usually around $100 Canadian, even the ones that dont work. I think my area is just over priced in this.

I liked the idea of getting them and using them as decoration in a photography office.

ksmattfish said:
process C-22? I'd say about zero chance :lol:

There is a lab in Colorado that does some old processes, I think. I can't remember the name, but it might have "Rocky Mountain" in it?

It's called Rocky Mountain Film Lab and their number is 303 364 6444. We do it as well and our success rate on the mentioned film is about 95% and often the quality is still quite good especially with the digital enhancement included with the service. We have to have as high success rate as we don't charge if we can't get recognizable images off a film.

cheers
greg

If they don't work, they always make good decorations. My uncle does a lot of photography and he collects the old camera's, he and his wife have the 'old styles' sitting all around their house, it actually looks very nice especially when they are sitting in the middle of family photos.

Most reactions

Back