What's new

Old Days

Sultan AlZaabi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
UAE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

I shot this pictures yestarday befor going to sleep.. : )

#1.
sultan-01.jpg


#2.
sultan-02.jpg


Waiting for reply.

-----
Regards
Sultan AlZaabi
 
I like the lighting and tones, looks like a contemplative monk! Nice shot.

Rob
 
Rob,
Hellow there, Thanks hope you like it , i was standing front of the pathroom and i was thinking to make something like taking shot for myself looks like thinking about something : )

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi
 
Agian more great photos from yourself
The first one has the slight edge over the second in my mind, I just prefer the pose
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom