What's new

Old factories

djengizz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
152
Reaction score
3
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some pics i shot this afternoon. The first three pictures are from a really old cattle food factory (1916) en the rest are from a meal factory (more modern but in a bad state).

#1
Meelfabriek01_resize.jpg


#2
Meelfabriek02_resize.jpg


#3
Meelfabriek03_resize.jpg


#4
Meelfabriek04_resize.jpg


#5
Meelfabriek05_resize.jpg


#6
Meelfabriek06_resize.jpg


#7
Meelfabriek07_resize.jpg


#8
Meelfabriek08_resize.jpg


#9
Meelfabriek09_resize.jpg


#10
Meelfabriek10_resize.jpg
 
I like all of them! Especially I do love the colours and the compo in the 7th one!
 
Really nice series!
I also epecially like #7 :thumbup: I think it would be even stronger with a small crop from the top and right.
 
What great photography finds! The 3rd especially stood out for me, after staring at it for a while, my neck almost felt 'sore' from looking up. Excellent job with these.
 
1, 3, and 5 are my favs. Look at that blue sky against the brick! Great colors! Especially in 5. Nice work!
 
those are some cool old buildings, nicely captured... :thumbup:
 
Excellent series. Love the comp in these
 
Very nice shots ! I really love the dof of the powerlines and the angle pov in #1. Some very good tilts too !
 
Wow, that's a lot of positive feedback. Tnx everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom