What's new

Old Factory

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
This old factory used to make beautiful wooden childrens furniture, they've tore down alot of the old buildings around here so I wanted to get a shot before this ones gone too.

building.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
Cool shot. I dig the building.
The crop is a little tight all the way around, but it's still cool :thumbup:
 
I like the photo, by the so natural light, and its smooth colors, nevertheless, I believe that too much she is closed, although not as is everything to his around to open but the photography. Greetings from Spain.

Me gusta la foto, por la luz tan natural, y sus colores suaves, sin embargo, creo que está demasiado cerrada, aunque no se como está todo a su alrededor para abrir mas la fotografía. Saludos desde España.
 
hmm, that didn't translate very well, good effort though! lol and I actually didnt crop any but I was standing as far back as I could, just far enough to fit the whole building. Thanks for the comments!

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom